Athos Villas Commitment to Protecting Your Privacy
Our company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected under the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation):
GDPR Owner – Data Protection Representatives
Nea Roda, Komitsa
63075 Chalkidiki, Greece
Tel/Fax : (+30) 2377031522
What We Collect
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (the data subject). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Athos Villas stores and processes personal data provided only by the data subject. The processing of this personal data is done with the consent of the subjects and only to an extent that is necessary, depending on the purpose of the processing and for the duration required in each case.
We collect data via a web contact form, a newsletter box as well as a physical form only for guests upon their arrival at our villas. On this physical registration form we collect the following information:
- Passport/Identity Number
- Date of Birth
- Telephone Number
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Meet legal requirements
- Provide specialized services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about news, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
Furthermore, Athos Villas and/or third parties performing processing on behalf of us:
- Process personal data of Subjects in order to communicate with them as long as the Subjects have completed the forms available on the Site or have requested to receive updates via newsletter and emails.
- Process personal data of the Subjects in order to manage staffing and human resources of Athos Villas.
Moreover, they may process personal data of the Subjects in order to:
- Perform statutory audits.
- Prevent, deter and suppress unlawful acts.
- Upgrade the services provided.
- If the legal requirements are met, promote Athos Villas services and products.
The data collected, are always relevant and not more than required for the purposes set out above. They are also accurate and, where appropriate, subject to updates/corrections.
NOTE: You should avoid entering more data than requested ,in the 'Message' field of the site.
The physical registration form that you fill upon arrival at our Villas, is safely kept for a period of 1 year. In general, data is retained only for the time required as to serve the above-mentioned purposes. After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, unless the legislation in force, provides for their continued retention.
Moreover, the processing of personal data by Athos Villas is conducted in a way that ensures its confidentiality. Athos Villas takes all the appropriate organizational and technical measures for data security and protection against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and any other form of unfair processing.
However, Athos Villas cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted on its website, as it is impossible to fully guarantee the validity of the data distributed over the Internet.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Milkplan S.A. refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You also have the right to complain directly to our data protection representatives.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us:
Personal Data of Minors
This site is neither targeted nor deliberately designed to appeal to minors. We do not wish to acquire and do not seek to keep personal data from minors who have access to our site.
If a minor (as defined by applicable law) provides us with data without parent/guardian consent, we encourage the parent/guardian to contact us in order to remove this information the minor's registration from future Milkplan marketing campaigns.
Athos Villas can send and store cookies to ensure our site is functioning properly.Cookies are text files stored on devices with Internet access. The purpose of them is to store visitor preferences, such as language, display size, device, and more, while at the same time, helping improve the visitor's experience. More information about cookies can be found on:
Third Party Websites
Privacy Notice Updates
Athos Villas reserves the right to change the terms of this document without notice, in accordance with the applicable regulatory framework. Visitors of our site are kindly requested to check these terms at regular intervals for any changes, as their continued use, implies acceptance of any possible modifications.
DPA: Hellenic Data Protection Agency
European Data Protection Supervisor